The Neil Squire Society
Working Together with Employers & Enhancing Employability
Helping people with disabilities prepare for, obtain, and maintain employment
This unique, comprehensive and participant centred program, available through the Neil Squire Society at our offices at 817A Fort Street, is designed to develop the skills required to help individuals achieve their employment goals. Click here for details.
Provides Ergonomic and Assistive Technology to Support Employment
The Technology@Work Program supports people who have a work related barrier due to a disability or a functional limitation and who require Assistive Technology for employment or volunteer activities in British Columbia.
- Work with you and your employer to find the best solution to remove a barrier for you in the workplace
- Help you determine the Assistive Technology equipment, products, and services that will allow you to better perform your job tasks
- Provide training, if required
- Help to navigate you to other services and supports in the community to assist you in your employment situation
- Provide you with the latest information about workplace Assistive Technology from our Resource Centre
You must have a work related barrier due to a disability or a functional limitation which can be addressed by Assistive Technology. This may also include barriers related to traveling to and from the workplace. You must be a resident of and be legally entitled to work in British Columbia; be 16 years of age or older; currently be employed, self-employed, volunteering, or have a confirmed job offer. WorkBC clients and public sector employees are not eligible.
To learn more visit the Neil Squire website
Click here to download the fact sheet.
Contact the Neil Squire Society at:
Toll Free 1.844.453.5506
Located on 400 – 3999 Henning Drive in Burnaby, BC V5C 6P9