Neil Squire Society
Working Together, employment program, and Makers Making Change, creating accessibility solutions.
They’ll help you develop the skills needed to achieve your employment goals. The program is unique, comprehensive, and most importantly, focused on you.
What They Offer:
- Individualized and group-based learning environments
- Career and personal development, wellness for work, and job search support
- Ergonomic and/or assistive technology assessments and solutions
- Potential wage subsidy
- Continuous support from our career professionals
- You have a self-declared disability
- You’re looking for employment and need some help along the way
For more information, visit their website here: https://www.neilsquire.ca/individual-programs-services/workingtogether/
Makers Making Change
Makers Making Change is a new, non-profit initiative by the Neil Squire Society, funded by the Google Foundation, the Government of Canada, and the Vancouver Foundation. They’re committed to creating an international community of makers who support people with disabilities within their communities by creating accessibility solutions.
To learn more about the Neil Squire Society visit their webpage here: https://www.neilsquire.ca/
To learn more about Makers Making Change, visit their website here: https://makersmakingchange.com/