The Employment Program focuses on increasing job search skills. To learn more about it, or to get on our job-posting list, visit this page.
Working Together Program
Helping people with disabilities prepare for, obtain and maintain employment
This unique, comprehensive and participant centered program is designed to develop the skills required to help individuals achieve their employment goals.
The Program Offers:
- Individualized program plans or group-based learning environment
- Career & Personal Development, Wellness for Work & Job Search Support customized to meet your individual needs
- Wage subsidy may be available if needed
- Continuous support from career professionals
- Ergonomic and/or Assistive Technology assessments and solutions
- Have a self-declared disability
- Require assistance to prepare for, obtain and keep employment or self-employment
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not currently receiving EI
Contact Kim Donaldson at 250-595-0044 ext. 108 or at email@example.com
Job Postings Email List
Do you want to receive job postings in your email 1-3 times a week? To be included on the Job Postings Email list: email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 250-595-0044 ext 108.
The VDRC also has a Job Postings Board in the front office. Come have a look!