The Employment Program focuses on increasing job search skills. To learn more about it, or to get on our job-posting list, visit this page.
Working Together Program
Helping people with disabilities prepare for, obtain and maintain employment
This unique, comprehensive and participant centered program is designed to develop the skills required to help individuals achieve their employment goals.
The Program Offers:
- Individualized program plans or group-based learning environment
- Career & Personal Development, Wellness for Work & Job Search Support customized to meet your individual needs
- Wage subsidy may be available if needed
- Continuous support from career professionals
- Ergonomic and/or Assistive Technology assessments and solutions
- You have a self-declared disability
- You’re looking for employment and need some help along the way
Until March 31, 2022, the eligibility criteria for the Working Together program has changed to include all persons with disabilities whether they are eligible for or currently receive EI. Please contact your local Neil Squire office to speak with a Working Together representative for further details and eligibility criteria.
Sara Bains, Director of Employment Programs
T 604 473 9363 ext. 142
Toll Free 1 877 673 4636