The VDRC’s Employment Program focuses on increasing job search skills. To learn more about it, or to get on our job-posting list, visit this page.
The VDRC’s Employment Program focuses on increasing job search skills. This includes:
- Writing targeted resumes & cover letters
- Answering Killer Questions like “Tell me about yourself?” so you know what the employer want to know
- Practicing interview skills
- To disclose or not to disclose: If, when and how to disclose your disability to employers
- Answering behavioural and situational questions
- Dealing with illegal interview questions
- Addressing gaps in employment
- And much, much more
Job Postings Email List
Do you want to receive job postings in your email 1-3 times a week? To be included on the Job Postings Email list: email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 250-595-0044 ext 108.
The VDRC also has a Job Postings Board in the front office. Come have a look!